Saturday, September 15, 2012

Weekend long Craftathon

This weekend I have been lucky enough to have five full days off with NO obligations.  That means plenty of time to craft and blog.  I spent a lot of time today searching craftster and the blogosphere for inspiration and got down to business.  I made two frames and a piece of original art on canvas using spray paint and glue which I'll be posting pictures of before my five day weekend is over.  I'm also doing a craft swap where I have to make a Halloween themed chunky house for four partners and I made my first one this afternoon.  I'm hoping to make at least three crafts a day for each of my five days off.  I'll keep you all up to date on my progress! I should have at least some pictures up by tomorrow and possibly a tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment