Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Not Four Years But For Life

As I've mentioned previously, I'm an alumni of Alpha Phi and I can't even put into words how much that means to me.  So today while I was looking through Facebook at all of the new pictures my sisters still in the chapter have been posting of all the new girls who just joined I got an idea.  Why not use Alpha Phi to my advantage? Since a huge part of my target market for my etsy store is college age girls, and this is the time of year when the girls get new little sisters who they make or buy gifts for, I decided to post a little advertisement for custom gifts on our chapters Facebook wall.  Then I realized how many sororities there are on campus and that they could all be potential clients as well and left a message on every chapter's page and had my friends at other schools post for me on their chapter's walls.  Even if all it gets me is some more exposure I'll be happy!

In other news I also launched an add campaign on facebook to get more "likes" on my facebook page.  So far I've gotten three new "likes" from strangers across the country so I guess that's a start.  What type of things have you done to market your etsy or blog?

And in the spirit of crafting for littles, here are the gifts I made for my own Little sis a few years back!






No comments:

Post a Comment