Monday, September 10, 2012

Oh My Love is Alpha Phi

Today I spent my morning at my old sorority house painting our house letters with a damask pattern for tonight's preference ceremony.  For those of you who have no idea what that means, every fall my school holds a formal recruitment process for students who want to join a sorority.  They visit every house the first day, a few houses the second day and only one or two houses for preference, more commonly called pref.  It's a formal affair, all the girls wear fancy dresses, they sit at clothed tables and do a ceremony.  This year, our house chose to go with a classic black and white theme.  Here are the letters I painted for them:
I plan to spend the rest of my day and crafting new items for my etsy shop, I can't wait to share them with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment