Saturday, September 15, 2012

A Once in a Lifetime Event

Now if you know me this may come as a shock but.........
I just cooked a meal, from scratch, by myself, without help OR a recipe.



Crazy, I know.


And the best part? It turned out absolutely delicious. Here's the recipe.

In a bowl I mixed:
1 can of crushed pineapple with the juice
1/2 a cup of honey
2 tbl spoons of Worcestershire sauce
and
2 tbl spoons of Soy Sauce

Then I took a raw chicken breast, put some garlic salt on and cooked it in the oven at 375 for 15 minutes on each side.

In a separate pot I made 1 cup of quinoa (which has become one of my favorite foods) according to the directions on the box.

When all was done I put some quinoa on a plate, placed the chicken breast on top and drizzled the sauce I made over the whole thing.  Super simple and absolutely delicious.

and as promised, pictures of yesterdays crafts will be posted later tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment