Tuesday, October 2, 2012

I'm back and Menu Plan Monday

Hello there my faithful readers
Sorry to have left you for the last few days but I was in Las Vegas celebrating my dad's 70th birthday.
The trip was exactly the break I needed to relax, breathe, and come home ready to stay on track with school, organizing and life in general.
Tonight's task: Menu Plan Monday
So you're probably wondering "what's the deal with all those shakes?"
Well, a few months ago I tried the new diet fad Body By Vi.  It seemed to work pretty well so I've decided to give it another chance (and happen to have over a months worth of shake powder left over) to lose a few pounds for Halloween.

So that's the deal on my menu for this week...let's hope I can stick to it.

Next task: cleaning out my closet!

No comments:

Post a Comment