Tuesday, October 16, 2012

I Hate to Admit it but...

I've fallen off the wagon.
The organizational wagon that is.

For those of you who've been following along you may remember This post where I told you all about how perfectly organized every aspect of my life was, thanks in large part to my ipad.
Well unfortunately for me, it takes a little more than technology to stay on top of your game.  Planning and scheduling can only take you so far but it's up to you to follow through.  

Now I'm not a lost cause yet and I will say that all of my organizational tools helped me notice how off track I was getting.  So my new plan is to make small adjustments in my day to day in order to get back to the happily organized modern day dauphine I was a month ago.

How do you stay organized?

No comments:

Post a Comment