Tuesday, October 23, 2012

I Don't Want to Jynx it but...

I have a job interview tomorrow. And im pretty positive about it. Theres a very good chance I'll be waiting tables again very very soon.
However, I have very mixed feelings about it right now. I am so lucky to have parents who are supporting me while I try to get my etsy store to take off (and I actually think I figured out part of the problem but more on that later) but the support theyre giving me leaves me very little money for fun and craft supplies. So the money Id make serving would definitely be much needed and welcomed. But the time I'll spend making that money will significantly eat in to my homework time, which in turn will eat into my craft time and then the etsy is even further set back.
I realize I'm getting a little ahead of myself because I don't even have the job yet but these are all considerable concerns.

If you were in my position what would you put first? The money or the craft bussiness of your dreams?

No comments:

Post a Comment