Tuesday, October 8, 2013

My New Apartment: A Sneak Peak

So I promised myself I'd start writing daily again, and since I'm currently unemployed, there is no reason I shouldn't make this a priority.  

Unfortunately my perfectionism has some other plans for me. 

I find it hard to do things if I can't do them "perfectly" which is a problem because as we all know, perfect doesn't exist.  I planned on getting my apartment completely finished by the beginning of this week so I could finally post some pictures.  However, strep throat got the best of me over the weekend and that just isn't going to happen for a few more days.

At first I was really disappointed about the fact that I'd have to push back my plans by another week since originally I'd wanted it all done by October 1st, but I realized that just because my apartment isn't 100% complete and perfect doesn't mean I can't share some of the pieces that are.

So for starters, a little sneak peak of my living room:
My fireplace is definitely one of my favorite things about my new home, so it's only natural that it's the first thing I chose to set up (and show off!!)

Now off to make some more throat coat and take another round of medicine.  Any tips and tricks to dealing with a sore throat and ears would be much appreciated!

No comments:

Post a Comment