Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Mailing out my First Sale

  Today I mailed out my first etsy sale (and a swap angel package for a craft swap I did on www.craftster.org) at the post office.  Overall I'd have to say the process was a little overwhelming.  I hadn't packaged the mirror I sold yet and was hoping to buy some bubble wrap and stick it in a flat rate box, but unfortunately the post office didn't have either of those things.  Luckily the lady working was extremely helpful and explained that you can order flat rate boxes and envelopes for free (shipping incuded) from www.usps.com. Eventually we got everything figured out and I mailed my first package and dropped off anotherat home for my parents to give to the buyer.  Now all I need is to get the rest of my pictures on line, but as for now I'll celebrate my first two sales!!

No comments:

Post a Comment